SILIFLEX TRI +
SILICONE ELASTOMER COATING
• Improved scratch resistance
• Increased hardness
• Low elasticity module
• Color : black
PTFE / PFA / CERAMIC
THE HIGH-END INDUSTRIAL NON-STICK COATING
• Characterized by its longevity
• Contains ceramic
• Excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching
• High release and non-sticking capacity
• Glitter black color with pigments for the conduction of heat
• Designed for industrial use
RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE CHOICE OF TRAYS AND COATINGS
TRAYS FOR PRE-BAKED FRESH & FROZEN DOUGH
The RGO STAR® tray is a lightweight product that offers easy handling capabilities.
It is very sturdy and energy-efficient for artisan baking operations, in supermarkets or bakery stores.
Unperforated sheet metal angles Thanks to its lightweight (40% lighter than the Easynox tray):
> Easy handling
Aluminium profile frame, 6063 quality
• AG5 aluminium sheet metal insert
• Ø 1,72 mm perforation
• Weight 2 000 g (Ref. 01-6005)
• Non-stick coating SiliflexTri+
100% AISI 304L STAINLESS STEEL
The EASYNOX® tray is the most multipurpose product in our range and can be used for almost all It allows an excellent coloring of the hearth, with a highly blurred print. The EASYNOX® tray is also stackable and particularly long-lasting.
Very easy insert changing.
SPECIALLY ADAPTED TO ARTISAN BAKERIES AND BAKING IN SUPERMARKETS
Regular shape of channels
Removable insert mesh from the
frame = we recommend insert
• Frame in full AISI 304 stainless steel wire
• Removable 304 stainless steel mesh
• 50% empty space
• Weight 3240 g (Ref. 01-4004)
• Non-stick coating:
STONE PLATE BAKING RESULT WITH A RACK OVEN
The specific profile of this tray gives a flat bottom crust.
For this reason, the number of channels for a tray in 600x800mm is reduced from 8 to 7.
• AG5 aluminium insert sheet
• Double-sided non-stick coating
AFTER MUCH TESTING, THE PROFILE OF THE SHEET IS PARTICULARLY WELL STUDIED TO AVOID ANY SPLITTING OF THE BREAD’S SIDES