AFC range – Conservation cabinets for trolleys
• 1 model AFC46 1C1P : for trolleys 400 x 600 H1800
• 1 model AFC 48 1C1P : for trolleys 400 x 800 H1800
• 1 model AFC68 1C1P : for trolleys 600 x 800 H1800
• 1 model AFC 108 (or AFC 48×2) 1C2B : for trolleys 1000 x 800 H1800
In the standard version, each model is delivered fitted with a humidity generator, with a very efficient electronic probe
A construction of quality, respectful of the environment
• AFC cabinets can be fully dismantled as they are made up of insulating panels joined together using eccentric hooks.
• The 60mm-thick panels are injected to a density of 42kg/m3 by a high pressure injection machine (135 bar)
• The combination of the thickness and density of the rigid polyurethane foam insulating material has been specially designed according to operational requirements, thereby minimizing heat loss and energy consumption.
• Panel surfaces in 6/10ths galvanized steel covered with a food quality PVC film of 120µ
• Inox version in option
• An insulating and anti-skid ground, with a thickness of 15mm with a stainless access ramp is proposed as an option (15mm to be added to the total height of the cabinets with trolley)
• All interior fittings in 100% food quality 304 stainless steel