AFT range – Proofing cabinets
• Products from the AFT range are mixed controlled fermentation and conservation pastry cabinets, designed to take format 600×800 grids or format 400×600 dough tins.
• The AFT range consists of 2 standard models of one door compartment :
AFT 46 (400 x 600)
AFT 68 (600 x 800)
• Other models are available on demand
• Each model is delivered as standard equipped with a defrosting system and an ultra deep freeze unit for total freezing of the dough blocks contained in the tins.
• AFT cabinets can be fully dismantled as they are made up of insulating panels joined together by eccentric hooks.
• The 60mm-thick panels are injected to a density of 42kg/m3 by a high pressure injection machine (135 bar)
• The combination of the thickness and density of the rigid polyurethane foam insulating material has been specially designed according to operational requirements, thereby minimizing heat loss and energy consumption
• Interior and exterior panel surfaces in 6/10ths galvanized steel covered with a food quality PVC film of 120µ
• All interior angles are rounded
• Doors can be reversed as required
• All interior fittings in 100% food quality 304 stainless steel
• 28 tin capacity
• Rounded tins
• Stainless steel interior and/or exterior
• Electromechanical control unit
• Other models and fittings available on request
• Double glazed glass door